Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello and Welcome

I constantly find myself in various moods, whether depressed or happy. Imaginative or bland. Sometimes i just want to free write and this is why i setup a blog. Theres something about just posting anonymously on the internet that seems so freeing of the senses and of stress. Im not here to gather a following or to become popular, or to promote different things. Im creating a blog too simply to post whatever is on my mind at the time. Warning most of the time it might be to vent and to relieve stress. You might find out that im a pretty diverse guy who is quite sentimental and emotional at times, something very different for a male of the human species or so it seems. My topics will range to whatever is in mind so there are no limits. I would like to apologize if at somepoint someone from the world might find what i say offensive, for when that happens please remember these words. Im sorry that you are offended it was never my intention, If you wish to leave that is your right and i will respect whatever decision you chose. Please however do not rage on my blog. I implore you to realize that while this is a very open and public space for anyone to view it is very special to me. For this at times will be my retreat from the world. I may debate with myself. Explore issues or even just come to relieve emotional pressure that i find within myself. I hope those that read this if any enjoy there time here just please remember respect, understanding and consideration are the keys to this world, or at least thats is what i hold true for myself in my own naivety. Welcome and Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment